Treat n' Sleek
Nothing beats getting cosy in Winter but cranking the heat & steamy showers are low-key buzzkills for your hair. We’re BIG fans of the treat n’ sleek trick to give our hair that extra TLC it needs when it’s stripped dry and begging for moisture! Ditch the Dry Shampoo and cue the treatments for some winter lovin’. Here are our 3 favourites…
HOT OIL TREATMENT; wear all day.
This is one luxurious feeling treatment with bare minimum effort (hell yes!). You can pick either the Care Satin Oil Treatment or the So Pure Moroccan Argan Oil for this as both work super well. Care Satin Oil Treatment is enriched with maracuja, baobab and monoï oil leaving your hair feeling healthy, soft and shiny, and nourishing Moroccan Argan Oil is rich in vitamin A and E, for deep treatments of hair and scalp!
- Step 1: Place your chosen oil in a bowl of hot water (be careful!) for 3mins.
- Step 2: Run heated oil through your hair ensuring you cover all of the mid-lengths and ends.
- Step 3: Comb through.
- Step 4: Pull your hair into a sleeked style like a bun or braids (channel your inner Bella Hadid); whatever your heart desires!
- Step 5: Get ready for your day and rock that sleek do, letting the oils do their thing.
- Step 6: Shampoo & condition as normal when you’re home later that night. Voila!
BOND RESTORING TREATMENT; great over-nighter!
The bonds that hold our hair structure together are broken down during the colouring process and Bond Fusion is the perfect trio to help restore those bonds that make our hair strong & soft! Bond Fusion Phase 3 is the take home product that gives the in-salon Phase 1 & 2 treatments longevity and it’s an amazing top up of those little bonds, so your hair feels nourished, recharged & conditioned. Do this once a week and your hair will love you for it!!
- Step 1: Work Bond Fusion Phase 3 into the mid-lengths & ends of damp hair (if your hair is dry just wet the ends a little so they’re moist!).
- Step 2: Wrap your hair up in a neat high bun and secure with something soft like a scrunchie. Avoid anything tight or with metal!
- Step 3: SLEEP.
- Step 4: Shampoo AND condition your hair in the morning ensuring you wash Bond Fusion Phase 3 out properly.
- Step 5: Style your hair, run your fingers through the ends and feel how soft they are! You’re welcome.
DAMAGE CONTROL TREATMENT; treat while you sleep or wear all day!
Don’t let the name of the So Pure Moisturizing Overnight Repair fool you; this magical lightweight serum gives you many options! You can either rinse it out in the morning after it’s injected a healthy dose of moisture and micro-proteins while you catch some z’s, OR you can leave it in for the day! This lightweight serum is enriched with organic essential oils that gently repair damage like split ends! It’s perfect for dry, porous or damaged hair begging for moisture balance.
Bedtime Blitz: Work a few pumps into freshly washed hair, through the mid-lengths & ends and comb through gently. Then pop your hair up into a loose bun, secured softly with something like a scrunchie (avoid anything metal!). Then, once you’ve awoken from your beauty slumber, rinse your hair in the morning and style as desired!
All day affair: After you’ve shampooed your hair and towel-dried it delicately (remember hair is vulnerable when it’s wet!), add a few pumps of the serum into your mid-lengths & ends. Comb your hair back into a low bun or even twist and secure with a clip. Leave-in for the whole day and let your hair soak up the goodness