- Free shipping for all orders over $100
- $5 shipping for all order less than $100
How long will my order take to arrive?
- Orders are usually dispatched by the following day. Depending on your location, average delivery time is usually around 1-3 days.
*Due to COVID-19, delivery partners have advised some delays due to higher than usual volumes.
Who will deliver my Order?
We have a number of freight partners across Australia. Who delivers your order will depend on the area that your delivery is going to.
- When your order is dispatched you will receive an email with your tracking number (or also known as a consignment number).
- The tracking number will allow you to follow the delivery progress of your order
- The tracking number will also provide you with the contact details for the delivery partner who you can contact if you need more information on the whereabouts of your parcel.
If you have been through these procedures and cannot locate your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if my order hasn't arrived in the estimated time?
Our estimated delivery timelines are based on normal business days and hours.
- If your order is being sent to your home, please check around your property as the delivery driver may have left it somewhere safe.
- If your order is being sent to your work, please check with reception or your mail room to see if it has arrived.
What if I have ordered an item which is out of stock?
If the item you have ordered is out of stock, you will automatically receive a refund for that item. The rest of your order will be sent.
Returns or exchanges?
Please click here to visit our information page.